Mighty 99 Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
Ever wanted to use a party of 99 characters in turn-based combat against a single boss?
Ever wanted a complicated 19 stat system where absolutely nothing is explained to you?
Ever wanted 24 types of elemental damage types that currently have no effect?
Ever wanted to see how severely the RPG Maker MV engine can lag when using the base assets because I don't have time to make real art or music because naming all of the skills for each character and giving them functionality was exhausting?
...Well, you may not have wanted any of these things, but here it is. Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see a version with an actual storyline, or if just more bosses and skill descriptions would be enough.
Download & program instructions:
1. Click the download button below.
2. Once the file has finished downloading, unzip the folder.
3. It should ask you where to extract the game folder to. Pick someplace where you'll remember the game is (My Documents, for example).
4. Once that is finished, open the 'HeroRun Demo' folder.
5. Double-click on 'Game.exe'.
Click download now to get access to the following files: